Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What's Up with That ?

Part of the reason why this blog got started was a presistant nagging by co-workers that I needed to let the younger males in on the lessons I have learn while being hitched for 23 glorious years. Not that I know know it all, (like that is possible) but I have been at the library longer than most. Statistically just less than half of marriages end in divorce, but now that doesn't include the ones that are ended by death (should have kept your mouth shut) or separation (she just rund-off).

(I'll miss her when she finally leaves)
I will try to provide you a bit of wisdom now and then, but understand most of my information are examples of what not to do. It's a hard way to learn but I like living on the edge, . . . . of the porch, . . . . next to the dog. Jim's a good boy I'll miss him too, probabily more.

That aint all I have to offer, I fancy myself a perty good cook, a griller, a baker, and head dishwasher at my house. So I'll share what I have learned to get you by, or make a dinner for your woman that will make her wonder if she should keep you around longer.

Stay Posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?