Monday, July 27, 2009

Welcome



HAY !! July27, 2009

Keeyrist it's hot outside, the 100+ afternoon temps have knocked me off my bike. Folks out riding today are not in their right mind I tell you, they have some sort of repressed mystic death wish.

I have retreated to the comfortable confines of my home where at this time it is a cool 81 degrees, and slightly cooler in the palm of my hand where I hold a long neck beer (well at least when I am not typing).

My Nephew turned me on to this Blog Spot originally, and I have used other areas to express myself (My Space, Face Book, Lunchroom at work, The Beer Stein) but it was a young co-worker that expressed to me a need for me to make my thoughts more public. I think his words where something to the effect of "You need a Blog". Now I'm not sure if he actually meant, that I needed a blog for expressing myself, or if he was just not interested in the finer details of the story I was telling at the time. (some folks are rude like that and they just cannot help it) But I think all of his intentions were good.

So here I am, and there you are too, glad you could make it. So do me a favor and bookmark the page and check back often, cause have I got some shit to tell you. Along with cooking tips, recipes, sage advice (which could be part of a recipe) Ha ! oh and before I forget, nude pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?